We currently provide two payment solution that enable shoppers to split purchases into interest-free instalments.
At the time of purchase, Float will temporarily "reserve" the full amount on your credit card, but only charge you the first interest-free instalment up front. The reserved amount is completely interest free.
Each time you pay an instalment, a new temporary reserve is placed for the outstanding balance, until your purchase is completely repaid.
- You must own a South African issued VISA or Mastercard credit card (no debit cards)
- You must have the entire amount of your purchase available on your credit card.
What is Float?
A: Float is a payment platform to split purchases into interest-free, fee-free monthly instalments using their existing Visa or Mastercard credit card, without any application or credit check.
What makes Float unique compared to other “buy now, pay later” solutions?
- It works with a shopper’s existing, pre-approved credit facility at their bank
- Float has absolutely no applications or credit checks, meaning the most frictionless checkout experience possible.
- There are no limits on transaction sizes.
- Longer and more flexible repayment periods than any other buy now, pay later solution.
How does a shopper use Float?
A: Shoppers can use Float in 3 easy steps. There is no application and no credit check.
- Select Float as their payment option at checkout.
- Choose their number of instalments.
- Enter their credit card details and Float it!
When selecting the Payflex payment option, you pay only 25% of the purchase price up front. Your order will be approved immediately and you pay the rest over 6-weeks at no additional cost. Payflex have a super-quick software that will assess your application in real time. If everything checks out, you’ll be good to shop in less than a minute. You’ll have to agree on the instalment schedule and pay your first instalment. Once the first instalment has been paid, we will start processing your order.
What is Payflex?
A: Payflex is not a credit provider. Payflex provides interest and charge-free payment plans for low-value amounts over 6 weeks. This is commonly referred to in the industry as BNPL (Buy Now Pay Later) services. If one does not meet the required instalment dates, penalties are incurred, but not in the form of interest.
How easy is it to apply for a Payflex account?
A: It’s super easy! To apply for your Payflex account, simply select Payflex as your payment method at checkout, provide your ID number, and they will assess you in seconds. No documentation required.
Is it safe to use Payflex?
A: Payflex is an established payments company that is part of the Zip Co Ltd. group listed in Australia. All payments are processed through state-of-the-art, PCI-compliant payment systems that ensure the security of your payments.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for further information via firstname.lastname@example.org